Bathing Culture is redefining how we bathe. Born from a soap refill party in the Sutro Baths caves, we have grown our community of passionate bathers with a small, talented, hard-working team and an award winning product line. The Senior Integrated Marketing Manager will partner directly with the Co-Founders to help grow Bathing Culture as a market leader and a category disruptor.
About the Role
We’re looking for an inspired leader who can balance strategy with action to shape and fine-tune our marketing practice. In this role, you would have the opportunity to help shape every element of marketing at Bathing Culture from acquisition to retention, and would be instrumental in growing and managing our internal marketing team and external partner ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Co-founder + Creative Director to set marketing strategy and direction across all media and platforms
- Translate strategic direction into actionable 360 integrated marketing campaigns that drive both customer acquisition and retention
- Generate Go-to-Market and product launch strategies
- Collaborate on and implement social media and influencer marketing strategy
- Own growth strategy for paid media and customer life cycle marketing
- Identify and secure brand partnership opportunities that support business objectives
- Manage and create robust marketing and product launch calendars for the team
- Manage campaigns, clearly communicate to creative partners, and oversee the development of assets
- Manage contract and agency partnerships to support core marketing objectives
- Manage marketing budget, goal setting and traffic / sales KPIs
- Track ongoing performance across monthly, seasonal, and annual marketing campaigns and report on results and learnings
- Own customer insights, market research and data analysis to close insight gaps and articulate customer needs and opportunities
- 5+ years Marketing experience, either in-house at a high-growth company or an agency focused on D2C consumer products or services
- Track record of building successful integrated campaigns and programs that lead to growth
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to storytell and shape relevant brand narratives
- Highly self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams and external partners toward common goals
- 2 years of management experience preferred (anticipation of building a social media and influencer marketing team)
- You love to swim, soak and you believe in the transformative power of bathing
- - -
This is a full-time position with benefits and a salary to be compensated based on experience. This position will be based at our studio/workshop in the Bayshore neighborhood of San Francisco with flexibility of remote work.
To apply, email a brief intro to email@example.com with “[Senior Integrated Marketing Manager] + Your Name” as the subject line. Please include your LinkedIn profile, resume and any relevant links referencing your work and experience. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Bathing Culture is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.