This soap is crazy good without all the crazy ingredients we only use what we need
- Saponified organic coconut, olive, and sunflower oils
- Natural plant glycerin
- Organic aloe vera, shea butter, guar bean, citric acid
- A righteous blend of wild harvested essential oils.
Environmentally conscious and naturally radical
- Every ingredient we use is sustainably and ethically harvested
- The soap formula is organic certified
- And Rainforest Alliance Certified
- The people who make or grow the ingredients get a living wage
- It’s made in the USA
- With renewable energy
- And one native plant or tree is planted for every 5 gallons made
Respects your body
- The soap has no chemicals, no toxins
- It’s dye free
- Sulfate free
- Paraben free
- It’s a natural lather (no chemical foaming agents )
- After use your skin is clean; not slick
- No animals were tested on (except our friends ;)
- It's vegan
This scent will take you into cathedral grove at dawn
- Tones of oak moss, redwood, sea fog and lichen.
Good for your whole person
- Celebrate what you do to earn your bathe.
- Get Dirty, Get Wet, Lather, Revel.
- Cosmic blessings ✌️
What the homies say
- “Feels like jumping in a cold river on a hot day” - Joe
- “I want more!” - Jenny (she got more)
- “Finally a natural soap that actually works” - Ken
- "Smells like you’re diving through the Marin headlands with the windows rolled down" - Sarah