Hello fellow cosmic bathers, this is your captain speaking. My name is Cory and I am the Fulfillment and Manufacturing Coordinator here at Bathing Culture. Being in water - whether it be a bath, surfing in the Pacific, swimming in fresh water, or kickin' around in a river - always takes care of me, in some way.
So, it is time to turn on, tune in, and drop out. Fill the tub full of hot water & Big Dipper Mineral Bath Salts, press play and begin your soak.
Dorothy Ashby's afro-harping lulls you into your steeping and what follows is tuneage to aid you in your travels to your own version of bathing zen. Drift along with older tunes and those more contemporary - with sounds of Ethiopian keys, flutes of India, Japanese ambiance, and gentle jazz piano.
Lastly, as you come back relaxed, restored, and ready to pull the drain plug, let Carol King remind you to take The Bitter with the Sweet. Good for you for taking a moment for yourself. I hope you enjoyed!
Till next time.... in the spirit of cosmic bathing.
- "Come Live With Me" by Dorothy Ashby
- "Love Scene" by George Harrison
- "Holy Are You" by The Electric Prunes
- "8" by Kelly Lee Owens
- "Love & Peace Raga" by Ted Lucas
- "Empty Pools" by Shlohmo
- "1/2 SCULPTURE" by Sam Gendel, Ethan Braun
- "Dance PM" by Hiroshi Yoshimura
- "Cosmos" by G.S. Sachdev
- "Tezeta" by Mulatu Astake
- "Homesickness, Pt.2" by Tsegue-Maryam Guebrou
- "Soft Meadow" by Green-House
- "When Sunny Gets Blue" by McCoy Tyner
- "Bird's Lament" by Moondog
- "Bitter with the Sweet" by Carole King